Foundations in Public Participation (IAP2) – IN-PERSON – IAP2 Northeast Chapter as host
November 14 - November 18
Two course modules, each focusing on one of the two major phases of public communication and participation – Planning and Techniques – offered over five (5) 8-hour sessions in partnership with the International Association for Public Participation (IAP2). Learn more about our Public Engagement Training.
Dates and Pricing
Early Bird Registration Deadline: October 14, 2022 | Last Day to Register: October 21, 2022
Currency: All payments are in U.S. Dollars.
Minimum Class Size: 17 | Maximum Class Size: 25
|Foundations (Both Modules)||5 (days), 8-hour sessions||$1,600||$1,450|
|Planning||November 14-16, 2022 (3, 8-hour sessions)||$960||$870|
|Techniques**||November 17-18, 2022 (2, 8-hour sessions)||$640||$580|
- Both modules run from 8:30AM – 4:30PM Eastern Time.
- This Event is hosted by the IAP2 Northeast Chapter, serving Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and New York.
- This IN-PERSON Event Location is: Burns & McDonnell, 27 Pearl Street, 2nd Floor, Portland, ME 04101
- TPC offers member rates to active members of AICP, IAP2, ICMA, and NCDD. Discounts are valid through the Last Date to Register. To receive your discount, please type your membership organization name in the Registration Form Comment Box. Discounted rates are available at checkout.
- AICP Credit available:
– Planning for Effective Public Participation CM I 18 CM
– Techniques for Effective Public Participation CM I 12 CM
- Completion of IAP2’s PLANNING for Effective Public Participation course is a prerequisite to the IAP2’s TECHNIQUES for Effective Public Participation course.