- This event has passed.
Foundations in Public Participation (IAP2) – Online
January 31, 2022 - February 10, 2022
Two modules, each focusing on one of the two major phases of public communication and participation – Planning and Techniques – offered over nine (9) 4 hour sessions in partnership with the International Association for Public Participation (IAP2). Learn more about our Public Engagement Training.
Dates and Pricing
Early Bird Registration Deadline: January 4, 2022 | Last Day to Register: January 10, 2022
Currency: All payments are in U.S. Dollars.
Minimum Class Size: 15 | Maximum Class Size: 25
|Foundations (Both Modules)||9 x 4 hour sessions||$1,600||$1,450|
|Planning||January 31-February 4, 2022 (5 x 4 hour sessions)||$960||$870|
|Techniques**||February 7-10, 2022 (4 x 4 hour sessions)||$640||$580|
- Both modules run from 12PM – 4PM Eastern Time.
- TPC offers member rates to active members of AICP, IAP2, ICMA, and NCDD. Discounts are valid through the Last Date to Register. To receive your discount, please type your membership organization name in the Registration Form Comment Box. Discounted rates available at checkout.
- AICP Credit available:
– Planning for Effective Public Participation CM I 18 CM
– Techniques for Effective Public Participation CM I 12 CM
- Completion of IAP2’s PLANNING for Effective Public Participation course is a prerequisite for attending Techniques.
- INTERNATIONAL REGISTRATIONS – those with a mailing/shipping address outside the U.S.
USPS, UPS and FedEx will no longer guarantee shipments within their specific delivery schedules due to COVID-19. The sooner you register the more likely you will receive your manual(s) on time. Also, the rates to ship are 4-5 times more costly than shipping within the U.S., therefore anyone registering with a shipping address outside the U.S. will pay an additional $50 to cover a portion of the additional shipping fees. All participants with a shipping address outside of the US must be registered and paid not later than 15 Business Days in advance of the training event.