- This event has passed.
Foundations in Public Participation (IAP2) – Online
February 27 - March 30
Two modules, each focusing on one of the two major phases of public communication and participation – Planning and Techniques – offered over nine (9) 4-hour sessions in partnership with the International Association for Public Participation (IAP2). Learn more about our Public Engagement Training.
Dates and Pricing
Early Bird Registration Deadline: January 30, 2023 | Last Day to Register: February 17, 2023
Currency: All payments are in U.S. Dollars.
Minimum Class Size: 15 | Maximum Class Size: 25
|Foundations (Both Modules)||9, 4-hour sessions||$1,600||$1,450|
|Planning||February 27 – March 3, 2023
(5, 4-hour sessions)
|Techniques**||March 27 – 30, 2023
(4, 4-hour sessions)
- Both modules run from 12PM – 4PM Eastern Time.
- Completion of IAP2’s PLANNING for Effective Public Participation course is a prerequisite for attending Techniques.
- TPC offers member rates to active members of AICP, IAP2, ICMA, and NCDD. Discounts are valid through the Last Date to Register. To receive your discount, please type your membership organization name in the Registration Form Comment Box. Discounted rates are available at checkout.
- AICP Credit available:
– Planning for Effective Public Participation CM I 18 CM
– Techniques for Effective Public Participation CM I 12 CM
- All participants must be registered and paid not later than 15 Business Days in advance of the training event.
The best way to receive updates regarding new courses as they are announced is to subscribe to our newsletter.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions. [email protected]