IN-PERSON Foundations in Public Participation – IAP2 Intermountain Chapter
January 23, 2023 - January 27, 2023
Two modules, each focusing on one of the two major phases of public communication and participation – Planning and Techniques – offered over (5) 8-hour sessions in partnership with the IAP2 USA Intermountain Chapter. Learn more about our Public Engagement Training.
Dates and Pricing
Early Bird Registration Deadline: December 26, 2022 | Last Day to Register: January 2, 2023
Currency: All payments are in U.S. Dollars.
Minimum Class Size: 15 | Maximum Class Size: 25
|Foundations (Both Modules)||5, 8-hour sessions||$1,600||$1,450|
|Planning||January 23-25, 2023 (3, 8-hour sessions)||$960||$870|
|Techniques**||January 26-27, 2023 (2, 8-hour sessions)||$640||$580|
- Both modules run from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Mountain Time.
- TPC offers member rates to active members of AICP, IAP2, ICMA, and NCDD. Discounts are valid through the Last Date to Register. To receive your discount, please type your membership organization name in the Registration Form Comment Box. Discounted rates are available at checkout.
- AICP Credit available:
– Planning for Effective Public Participation CM I 18 CM
– Techniques for Effective Public Participation CM I 12 CM
- Completion of IAP2’s PLANNING for Effective Public Participation course is a prerequisite for attending Techniques.